Tuesday, April 15, 2008

LUXURY SUITES FOR ORCHESTRA, including:

LAS HASHBROWNS

Why do they say they speak English when they don't?


NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY

So what are you up to?

No good.

Perfect day for it---you won't get rained on!


I'VE NEVER KNOWN PEACETIME TEEVEE

Hey, I'd stay and talk---I gotta totally run.


WHERE OTHERS ONLY DREAM OF

My head feels like a brochure.


I CAUGHT A 14-POUND RAINBOW

Meat's nice and firm.


ABBY?

Abby?
You're not Abby.


I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING

I've tried the gel, I've tried everything there is.


GUAU

Kiki es muy sexy. Super guau.


NATIONAL STEEL AND SHIPBUILDING

I was working graveyard,
Off at 8 in the morning,
Loaded by 8:20,
No different from anybody else,
Ugly and misshapen
To hide the beautiful self.


ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CHASM

Of the abyss you mean he said.


NO WORRIES

I'm not going to start serial killing everybody,
Just don't hog Miss Dunaway on me


I CAME OFF THE COUCH LIKE A ROCKET

Then what happened?

I forget.


I FEEL SECURE

Secure? How so?


ILLEGAL ADDITIONS IN THE MOBILE HOME PARK

The torment of forbidden love.


No comments: